Lead Creative Designer
Who Are We
Lifeworks Advisors is a modern independent registered investment advisor (RIA) and technology firm that is solving the biggest challenges advisors face today. We are backed by one of the wealth management industry’s most successful and well-known executives, Marty Bicknell, and his team of industry leaders.
What We Are Building
Our team sits at the intersection of one of the oldest and most outdated industries (Wealth Management) and the future of financial technology (FinTech). We are pushing the boundaries of wealth management, disrupting outdated business models, and delivering personalized solutions to clients and advisors through our modern software platform.
We are building a digital ecosystem on a common data model that connects a seamless and intuitive client experience across all segments of the wealth management process with the back office operations of clearing, custody, compliance, and account management.
Our software leverages machine learning, natural language processing, and native cloud technology to solve many of the biggest challenges advisors and clients face today in the wealth management space.
We are delivering The Future of Advice™, today.
What We Are Looking For
Smart. Strategic. Disciplined. Courageous. Never Quit.
Those are the core values that unite our team.
We are a diverse multi-generational team of financial advisors, futures & options traders, institutional money managers, software engineers, and storytellers. Our skill sets are varied and our backgrounds are unique, yet we share a common vision to fundamentally transform the wealth management industry.
We are looking for top performing software engineers who thrive in a dynamic team environment and who love tackling and solving complex problems.
Our software engineers lead the product discussions with our leadership team, advisors and clients; informing their creation of intuitive and seamless software solutions.
Our team is looking for talented software engineers to help expand our platform and develop new products.
The position can be fully remote. However, someone who can work out of our corporate office in Grand Rapids, Michigan is preferred.
- Bringing a strong knowledge of visual design, user-centered experience design, interaction design, and brand development.
- Turning broad, conceptual ideas into functional products that customers love.
- Using modern design and prototyping tools to design intuitive user flows and refined
- Take direction and work collaboratively with other designers and team members.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, User Experience Design, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in visual design, interaction design, and strategic product thinking.
- Passion for pragmatic software design
- Team-oriented interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to provide a high level of quality and productivity (high value, low-complexity)
- Strong time management, problem-solving, planning, and organization skills.
- You’ll need to be self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a competitive base salary with incentive bonuses and equity compensation options. We also offer unlimited PTO, health insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan.
How to Apply
If this sounds like a great fit, please fill out the form below and send your resume or detailed LinkedIn profile to email@example.com