Schedule an introductory call
- To get started with Lifeworks, schedule a call with our team.
- On that call, our team will answer any questions you might have about Lifeworks, our unique planning service models, and our revolutionary investment methodology.
- If you decide to move forward with Lifeworks, we will help you select the right service level and walk you through our client onboarding process.
New client onboarding
Whether you are working with a financial advisor for the first time or moving from another firm, we know how important it is to make the process transparent, seamless, and customized to your unique needs.
As a new client of Lifeworks, our team will lead you through a series of meetings and strategy sessions where you will document your family strategy, develop a sound financial plan, and build a customized investment strategy focused on achieving your unique family and financial goals.
- Create secure login credentials on our platform
- Acknowledge the Lifeworks disclosures
- Set your default billing preferences
- Securely upload any relevant financial and tax documents to our portal
- Work with your advisor to complete your budget and cash flow projections
- Build an accurate balance sheet (assets and liabilities)
- Enter essential personal and family information into your portal
- Collaborate with your advisor to develop your family values and vision
- Document family and financial goals
- Establish a timeline for your planning meetings with Lifeworks
- Collaborate with your advisor on different planning scenarios
- Discuss the financial planning recommendations and implementation strategies our team developed for you
- Tax planning conversations
- The right benchmark—the minimum rate of return necessary to achieve your family and financial goals
- Review your personalized investment strategy and tax implications
- Discuss how to implement your investment strategy